Valley Center AC Repair – Call Us Today – 760-521-2243
TYPES OF REPAIRS:
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repair, Pipe Replacement, Solder Repair
- Connect Refrigerant Piping, Liquid, and Suction Lines
- Check Condensation Drain
- Recharge or Add Freon
- Airflow Amounts and Distribution
- Air Duct System Obstruction and/or Replacement
- Fan Function and Operating Condition
- Evaporator Coil Corrosion Diagnose – Up Flow or Down Flow
- Evaporator Coil Replacement
- Inspect Equipment
- Re-Set Refrigerant Metering Device
- Improper Installation
- Pressure or Split Degree Adjustment
- Thermal Expansion Valve Performance
- Review Cabinet Sweating and Adjust
TYPES OF CLIENTS:
COMMON CAUSES FOR PROBLEMS ARE AS FOLLOW:
Damage to the unit from being run into
From age and everyday wear and tear
Coastal Salt Air, Rain, Trees, etc
(The above can cause condenser to corrode,create micro-leaks, acid leaks, and mineral build-up)
- Your central air conditioner (A/C) not working properly?
- Your A/C blowing cool air but not cold?
- Do your hear the operating unit but not working at all?
- Turn on the thermostat but the outside unit does not turn on?
- The outdoor A/C unit fan not spinning?
- Increase expense to your utility bill (out of the ordinary)?
At Valley Center VIP Plumbing HVAC, you can count on our certified technicians and qualified installers as your service agency. Whether its to add/remove refrigerants, leak detection/repairs, compressor replacement and make recommendation for optimum air conditioner (A/C) efficiency – residential, commercial and industrial….we are your service company.
Adjustments and repairs by VIP Plumbing HVAC can save you hundreds.
Whether it is in your home or business, it time to ensure the maintenance of your A/C units and to keep them running at peak efficiency. Summer-time in Valley Center is around the corner and the temperature will rise. Its not uncommon to have the temperature rise above the 100s. Air Conditioning is the best way to insure the well-being of your love ones or staff.
SAMPLE: A unit with a 10 degree split that runs for 8-10 hours a day versus a unit with a 20 degree split has a considerable cost difference. This adjustment/repair by VIP Plumbing HVAC can save you hundreds.
REASONS FOR MAINTENANCE OF A/C UNITS: It’s important that the Freon levels in your air conditioners are constantly monitored. Although the air conditioning doesn’t actually deplete levels of Freon while in use, the levels will drop if there is a leak of some sort. Even a small reduction in the Freon levels in an air conditioner greatly affects its performance. It is estimated that a 10% loss of Freon could mean a 20% increase in your monthly electric bill because the air-conditioning system needs to work harder to produce cooler air for your home.
At the first sign of a leak, you should have the problem addressed immediately. Common causes for leaks include damage to the unit from being dropped, run into as well as issues from age, corrosion and everyday wear and tear.
CERTIFIED SPECIALIST ONLY – Here in Valley Center VIP Plumbing technicians are certified to handle, add and remove refrigerants. Our Vista technicians have pass a written EPA examination on Freon, refrigerants, adding and removal (disposal), transportation, safety practices, and type of equipment to be used. Our in-house training, real-life experience and years in the heat-ventilation-air-conditioning (HVAC) industry plus our A+ star rating Better Business Bureau (BBB)…you can count on our quality of service.
You can rely on us to quickly repair your air conditioner TODAY. Our experienced Viista technicians can provide an upfront quote on the first visit and same day repair. No more scheduling for weeks or days away. Our response time is usually same day service or next day. Who can promise that?
How about same day installation if necessary? Now that’s VIP Plumbing HVAC service.
It is true, just look at our reviews online with google or kudzu. Five star company at a affordable price. Our secret is keeping our customers happy and making sure every single job is very important to us because we provide…..
RED CARPET TREATMENT FOR EVERYBODY!
- Will save you hundreds though the summer
- Unit will run at peak efficiency
- Optimize your AC system
- Maintaining AC units guarantees maximize comfort
- Extend the life of the operating unit
- Add value to your property
- We guarantee our service
- Our staff will gladly offer suggestions or other options
- Family well-being, safety and health
- Family and people stay cool, comfortable, and happy
- Children and seniors safety
- Staff is more efficient and more productive
- Customers are content and will spend more money
- FREE Estimate
- Up-Front Bidding
- Same Day or Next Day Service upon approval
- Trained Technicians who are professionals
- Our work is guaranteed
- Commercial Vans with equipment, stocked inventory/supplies
- Weekend and Evening service
- EPA Certified – Contractors State License
- Members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) – A+ Rating
- We accept cash, check, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER
- Our VIP staff will give YOU the VIP treatment
When our Valley Center repair technician arrives he will first take a look at the situation, then give you a formal estimate on what it will take to complete the repair or job. Upon approval we will begin the work immediately. Our fleet of company commercial vans, fully stocked with the most common parts, and breakers we can do most installations. If we need to special order items, usually only takes a few days.
SERVICE WITH CARE: Our Valley Center technicians will enter your home or office wearing shoe protectors, lay down tarp, and plastic coverings to protect your home.
Contact VIP Plumbing HVAC Today for a FREE Quote – 760-521-2243
Our team is ready to serve you TODAY!
"RED CARPET TREATMENT FOR EVERBODY"